Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stress vs. Relax 2...

      I finished my final exam on monday ( 21/12/09 ), so my trimester break suppose is 3 weeks, now become 4 weeks, muahahaha...but when I break, most of my friends from other universities balik campus edy...haiz...and I received a call from Mathan's friend, Tat Huei, he offered me a part time job as Nestle yogurt promoter during my break..sat and sun, rm60/day..ok ler tu..rezeki da depan mata, takkan nak menolak..haha..holiday is the time for me to earn money..and also it's time for me to relax..keh keh keh...



'Stress', bye bye!!

 

Lalalalalalala....




Relax : " Padan muka you 'Stress'! Kah kah kah! "

 


Stress : " I will come back, you idiot..."



5 comments:

  1. haha... nice....

    ko promote yogurt kat mane? boleh gi rempuh ko nye stall.... HAHAHAHA

    friday u goin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're a gold dealer.

    Anyone interested to buy pure cast 999.9 gold bar , pamp suisse brand ( our specialty brand ) 100 gm with certificate or other types of gold ,platinum custom order etc. etc. are welcome to contact us goldman999.9@hotmail.com.

    Internationally recognised. Instant rebate off RM 1000 – 1500 for each bar compared to other dealers.

    Simple as that and better than usual.

    Best buy back offer.

    Make a smart and secured purchase.


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pav, enjoyed reading your mixture of English and Malay, ha ha.
    Here's wishing you the very best of Seasons greetings. Have a happy new year, keep well. keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete