Monday, November 16, 2009

A Special Dinner with Friends..

      On 11th November, I had a special dinner with my MMU friends..the menu? Spaghetti and Longan mixed with Ribena...what makes it so special? The dinner was prepared by ourselves!! Muahahahaha!


      At 4 p.m., with Carol's newly painted Rusa, we went to Ying Hui's house at Bukit Beruang to take all the stuffs which they had bought in the morning. Then, we invaded Jerome's and Chong Jun's house. Their house is our cooking spot..keh keh keh...


      Cook Spaghetti..sounds easy right?...but the uniqueness about our masakan is the tomato sauce, mixed with button mushrooms and meatballs..and the meatballs were made by Ramly Burger...inilah yang unique...hehe...do you know how we make it? From the Malay folk song title " Burger Cincang ", created by Ying Hui..you'll know it..while making the meatballs, this is the song sang by her..


Inilah burger cincang
dikepal-kepal menjadi bulat
untuk dicampur dengan Spaghetti...
( the lyrics got a bit tokok tambah by the author )


      While Carol, Chong Jun, Jerome and Yi Fang busy in the kitchen cooked spaghetti and cincang2 the burger..I sat in dining hall, helping Ying Hui kepal2 the burger cincang and listen to her song...and our beloved Wei Ying had class till 6 p.m..kesian...



      At 6 something, Raymond reached and helped to make our drinks...Longan mixed with Ribena..the taste is not bad...finally...around 7.15 p.m...kai can! muahahaha! The moment I had been waiting for few hours...We did enjoy our dinner..like a big happy family...the guys siap tambah, mcm biasa...Our Xiao Shun, I don't know how many times he tambah, at the end he ate until his lips shivering...=.=...luckily we cooked 2 packs of Spaghetti only...


      After our family dinner, mcm biasa, the ' mum ' ( Weiying ) washed the dishes, and the kids had some entertainment..while the Korean song " Sorry Sorry " was played, some of them sing a long, some dance a long...and of course, I anak yang baik..I helped our ' mum  ' to cuci pinggan mangkuk skali...keh keh keh...


      I think the food, the drink is nice...is it because we are good chefs, the food memang nice? or is it because I had the dinner with my friends, and was prepared by ourselves, apapun sedap? whatever it is..I really enjoyed it...and I realized the guys quite good in cooking...btw, it was not their first time to cook...aku rasa aku pun kalah..haha...



      Thank you my friends!






     
   

4 comments:

  1. mana photos? upload la photos. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt take photos..but my fren yg nyanyi 'burger cincang' got take...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did tokok tambah the lyrics.... I created the first sentence nia
    Inilah burger cincang~~~

    ReplyDelete