Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Overloaded...

      My previous post is about what happened on 16th June 2010, and now I'm going to talk what happened on that day as well, but of course not about my friend's birthday dinner.....it's about what happened before the dinner... vriesia's post : http://vee-sia.blogspot.com/2010/08/hungry-ghost-festival-woo-woo.html inspires me to write this post and share with you ...keh keh..

      Eelin's birthday dinner was at 7.30pm, that was what I knew, but actually was at 7pm. I had class till 7pm at CLC 2nd floor, so after my class, I went to the toilet, then I received a call from Mathan, he was waiting for me in the car, near to the CLC staff car park and he asked me to quick. I quickly walked out from the toilet..thinking...want to walk down the staircase or use the elevator?? hmm...I decided to use the elevator because I could reach the ground floor faster plus I feel lazy to walk. The door of elevator was widely open, no one was inside, I entered, and waiting for the door to close itself...then......ok, I can't remember the exact sentence...the elevator said, " This _____ is overloaded, please ask the last person to leave...." and the indicator light of overloaded was blinking. I was like....celaka...WTH...stupid lift!!...When the door was about to close, I quickly pressed the 'open' button, walked out from the elevator, and walked down the staircase. I didn't dare to use the elevator was because since the lif sudah sot, yeah....I was alone and it told me overloaded!! so I worried the elevator might stuck halfway...mampus aku...

      During the incident, what crossed in my mind was MMU lift useless...but later on, after few days, suddenly terfikir...maybe got other people in the lift, but I tak nampak....ok, maybe I think too much...wakaka....

4 comments:

  1. ade hantu le tu... entah entah, chee han atas lif th cari 'kucing'nye yang hilang haha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. impossible..coz dat time tak dgr pun meow meow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... x pasal2 si badak kena....
    ooOOoo pav, mungkin ade group of "orang" kat dalam..... hohoho...

    ReplyDelete